Water Operators with levels 1, 2, 3 and a Field Coordinator
Entranosa is celebrating 40 years of service to the East Mountains of Albuquerque . The largest cooperative in the East Mountains with 4,800 members within a 275 square mile service area.
Become a part of our team and the next generation of Entranosa Water Operators. We are looking for Water Operators with levels 1,2,3 and a Field Coordinator
Entranosa offers Competitive salary between $15-$30 per hour and the best benefit package in the state:
• Fully paid premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision.
• HSA monthly deposit that pays 80% of the deductible.
• 11 paid Holidays, 2 paid personal Holidays, 2 paid adverse weather days, 12 paid sick days.
• 10-20 days/year paid vacation.
• 401(k) retirement plan with all fees paid by the employer plus a 5% employer match.
• On-Call duty shift premium pay.
• Short and long term disability insurance and paid life insurance.
• Longevity Incentive payments, Educational, Supervisory and Trainer pay.
• Annual boot allowance and provided work uniforms.
• Take home vehicle and use of company equipment.
If you are interested, please email Jack Crider, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-681-2025.