Entry Level Water Operator
Sandia Peak Utility Company is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team as entry level water technicians. If you're ready to dive into a new career in the water industry, we encourage you to apply. $1,000 bonus after successfully completing 90 days of employment in good standing.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on water lines, valves, Collection systems, treatment systems
- Respond to customer inquiries and service requests
- Maintain and update records of water treatment activities
- Follow all safety procedures and regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift 100 lbs. and perform physical labor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Must have valid drivers license
- Pre employment drug screen required
We offer a very generous benefit package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are passionate about providing safe and reliable water service and want to start your career in the water industry, we encourage you to apply.
This is a great opportunity to make a splash in the water industry and start a new career. You'll be part of a team that's dedicated to providing safe and reliable water service to our customers in the NE Heights. You will embark on a career that , through continued certification levels, will advance your skill level and increase your compensation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance