Certified Water Operator IV
The Timberon W&SD is accepting applications for a full-time Water Operator in the Public Works Department.
· Water certification – New Mexico Water level 4 required
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED
· Must have knowledge and experience in operations of an Ultra-Filtration (Membrane) water treatment plant and surface water system.
· Must be willing to rotate weekends “on call”, with work schedule subject to change.
· Must have general maintenance of equipment experience
· Must have clean driving record, preferred CDL or able to obtain one within a year
· Must be able to use heavy equipment such as one or more of the following: road graders, backhoes, and dump trucks
· Must pass a background check and drug test
Duties include: Lead Water System Operations & Maintenance duties, possibly grading roads, water meter installation and distribution line repair. Pay can be negotiated upon evaluation of experience. Applications and job description may be requested by calling Timberon W&SD at 575-987-2250 or by email at attention JJ Duckett. Resumes and letter of interest can accompany application. Applications will be accepted until April 1, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. The Timberon W&SD is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the American Disability Act Requirements.
Contact JJ Duckett- General Manager, Timberon W&SD PO Box 40, Timberon NM 88350, email@example.com, (575)987-2250 Fax (575) 987-2338