WATER QUALITY SPECIALIST COMPLIANCE
Protect the public health by conducting water quality monitoring and performing related technical duties to assure compliance with drinking water, waste water, and/or and water quality regulations.
Minimum Education and Experience
Associate's degree or technical school training degree with major course work in Physical or Life Science, Chemistry, Water Utility Operations, or related field; plus, three (3) years environmental, laboratory or water utility experience.
Experience such as described in the job description may substitute for education on a year for year basis.
* When assigned to NPDES program, must possess a NM Wastewater Level III and obtain a NM Wastewater Level IV within one (1) year
* When assigned to drinking water program, must possess a NM Water Level III and obtain a NM Water Level IV within one (1) year
* Possess a Valid New Mexico Driver's License or a Valid Driver's License from another State converted to New Mexico within 1 month
* Driving Record consistent with being issued an Authority Operator Permit by Risk Management
* Monitoring experience in drinking water and/or waste water
Salary Range: $20.95 - $25.04 Hourly